Thursday, January 2, 2014

ETCETERA

Sam- "You know I have things about people breathing on my cheesecake!". 

(Picture: - from the Dollar Store- "Who wants a big bowl of Honey Nut Scooters?")

Dad, crying with cookie in his mouth- "I took Rachael's socks out of the car with this hand and then I got this cookie with this hand. It reeks!".

Abby- "Everyone's pretty in their own way."  Rachael- "Some of them are just pretty ugly."

Errands all day with Sam and Abby:
 -- Bed Bath and Beyond- the three of us sitting in three different massage chairs, comparing merits of each. Sam- "This is exploding my kidneys!"  Me- "And we will walk away and leave you in a puddle of kidney juice."  Abby- "Do you know what kidney juice is?"  Me- "His obituary: Kidneys exploded in Bed Bath and Beyond. Left behind in a puddle of kidney juice."

--Panera Bread with Grandpa Al. Sam spills an entire cup on water on the table, which spills onto Abby's lap. Abby becomes obsessed with the word pamphlets, repeating it so many times it becomes meaningless and strange. "Pam flits...pan flets...pam plets...pan flets". Times 15,000.

--Sam- "We're all cows when the lights go out. Think about it." (talking about Kim Jong Il's uncle's death).

--Sam to Abby- "Remember when I squashed you, me and Rachael in the revolving door at Whole Foods?"  Rachael- " It was my own personal hell."

No comments:

Post a Comment